a couple’s course by Krystal Jakosky
When was the last time you took a weekend to connect and strengthen your relationship? Maybe it’s about time.
We’re all told we need to communicate with those around us. The challenge is that no one actually teaches us how to do it. We use the tools we learn through watching the adults around us and that doesn’t always lead to healthy interactions.
Introducing Illuminating Connection: a couple’s course completely focused on what you’re already doing right. Through exploration and play, we’ll learn new tools while building on the communication tools we already have. We’ll learn a new language of love and connection while adding depth to an already flourishing connection.
This course is a celebration of you and your partner. While other retreats are focused on fixing what’s wrong, we are celebrating what’s right. The amazing and fabulous things which make your relationship uniquely You.
Come explore, play, and nurture.
This course illuminates ways to connect on physical, emotional and mental levels. Over the course of this weekend, you will:
- Stretch heart, body and mind while exploring hopes and dreams.
- Brag about your partner and be bragged about in return.
- Revel in your individual strengths while cherishing your partner’s.
- Discover new ways to communicate. Ensuring you understand and are also understood.
- Strengthen your coupleship while celebrating your amazing bond.
- Enjoy guided meditations to deepen your personal connections.
“We enjoyed the couple’s course tremendously. It brought us closer and the stretching exercises made us feel fantastic!”
- David t. -
Illuminating Connection courses are happening now!
Courses are currently being held at the Beam and Bell in Boulder County, Colorado. More classes to be announced soon!
September 10 – 12, 2021
October 8 -10, 2021
January 14 – 16, 2022